Website SEO Checker.
Update 02/19/18: Now You can also check your website Domain Authority & Page Authority (by MOZ)
The Website SEO checker helps you to perform a full webpage SEO Audit in just a couple of minutes. Enter your URL and focus keyword (make sure this keyword is relevant for the specific page you’re going to analyse). Next the tool will crawl and test your webpage to see how well it’s optimized for search. Based on the results from the the SEO scan the tool will provide you with actionable feedback and an overview of the issues found when analysing the page.
After generating your SEO Report you can share the link to your report our e-mail the results to yourself a colleague or your client.
What is a SEO site audit?
A SEO Audit is an analysis of a website or webpage designed to help you understand how well a website is optimized for search. Based on the result of the audit you should be able to fix / solve possible issues and get a better understanding of the Content, Authority or Content related opportunities to improve your organic traffic.
Are you looking to automate your SEO Auditing process?
- The SEO Checker is now also available as Tool embed or
- you can access the data from this tool with the new SEO API.
Interested to see how this tool is already running on Neil Patel.com? Please have a look at the
The Website SEO Checker report includes
- URL analysis
- Domain Authority (DA)
- Page Authority (PA)
- Backlink count
- Unique domains
- Unique IP’s
- Keyword insights
- Search Volume
- Cost Per Click (CPC)
- Paid competition
- Analysis Title tag optimization and keyword focus
- Analysis Meta description and keyword focus
- Content length (including: word count, linked and unlinked words)
- Internal link analysis (including the number of internal links and duplicate link count)
- Page heading usage.
- Google PageSpeed test
- AMP availability check
- Canonical URL check
- Existence of a Robots.txt file
- Social media authority report
The results form this tool are labelled and prioritized (Error, Warning and Optimized) to present you with a SEO checklist to help you optimize your website.
How to improve your website?
You can improve your website and traffic from search engines when you: (A) Write killer content, (B) Establish online authority and (C) Have your Technical challenges figured out. The website checker is designed to help you figure out, where you can make the most effective improvements to optimize your site for search.
This tool is made possible by data from some of the best in the industry:
– The Ahrefs API returning the page and domain backlinks
– The SEMrush API returning keyword Traffic statistics
- 04/30/18 – Added, MOZ Domain Authority (DA) & Page Authority (PA)
- 04/30/18 – UX updates (new background and internal navigation)
- 02/19/18 – Added SEMrush keyword data & Ahrefs backlink report
- 02/14/2018 – Added Ahrefs API for backlink count.
- 02/19/2018 – Added SEMrush API search traffic insights.
SEO Content Tools, SEO Tools, Social Media Tools, Technical SEO Tools