Improve your SEO rating with the best website checker
The benefits you’ll get with Sitecheker
Navigate through pages, websites, and type of issues easily due to intuitive design
How-to Fix Guides
Detailed instructions based on Google Search Console guides
Unique SEO Monitoring
Monitor not server uptime, but indexing status of the most important pages
All in One Platform
Do a comprehensive technical SEO audit for both specific page and a whole website
What people say about Sitechecker
Trusted by hundreds of companies and digital agencies around the world
Try Sitechecker for free
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to your questions here or write to us
How to use SEO analyzer correctly?
Enter the domain name or URL in the active line and click on “Check”. In a few seconds our website SEO checker shows your page score, notices, warnings, critical errors. If you see some unknown parameter in the website SEO analysis, hover your mouse over an “i” icon and learn a short description.
What does the page SEO score mean in Sitechecker?
Page Score is our internal rate based on combination of valuation of critical errors, warnings, notices and Google Page Speed results. It’s a relative measure. So, use it for evaluating changes you make on the page during the following SEO test.
How to work with the results of website scan?
What is the influence of SEO errors on the page ranking?
- Increase the amount of organic traffic by correctly filling the title, description, alt tags and check redirects.
- Improve the seo ranking positions of the site in the search engines by increasing the speed of the site and eliminating broken links.
- Eliminate the major site’s vulnerabilities. As a result, you won’t become a victim of unfair competition.
I fix the errors on my site according to the recommendations of your SEO checker. How can I assess the impact of such changes on the amount of traffic and on the site positions in SERP?
- How the behavior of users on the site has changed? (the number of pages viewed, the time on the site, the percentage of failures);
- How the number of returned users has changed compared to previous periods (use a cohort analysis);
- How the positions for specific keywords and landing pages have changed (like Google Search Console and Yandex Webmaster data to evaluate changes).
I have no skills to fix the collected errors by website checker. Can you help me to solve this problem?
I’ve checked the most visited websites in Sitechecker and discovered that many of them have a lot of technical errors. Why should I fix such mistakes if giants of online business don’t?
- Some of websites accent own efforts on getting traffic from referrals and social, email and direct sources, but not search engines. In this case some SEO errors aren’t so important for them.
- For a huge website with a different ways of hedging, a couple of errors aren’t critical. But for your website they can be fatal.
Thank you for registration!
We are redirecting you to PayPal