As COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to affect the way we live, work, and interact, we want to ensure your technology needs are cared for, while also providing a safe environment for our customers and employees. Several of our units already have significant medical training, and will be wary of their contact with datacenter employees and our customers.
We have already received an exemption from the Non-Essential Business Closure order by Governor Lamont. While our business remains open, our representatives will be practicing social distancing, and the way we offer some services may change, as noted below.
Effective Monday, March 23rd, drop-off services will be car-side only. We will not be allowing any visitors into our offices. On-site repair services will be as limited as possible.
The following changes will also occur immediately:
• Our Armed Disaster Response Units (ADRU) and Armed Data Transfer Units (ADTU) will no longer be responding to data-centers or customers outside of Connecticut. If you require secured transfer of equipment, please arrange to have your data co-located to a data-center inside Connecticut. We will be working directly with the Connecticut State Police regarding transfers at this time.
• Any technology services, including purchases and repairs, will be completed by a representative with ADRU training. These personnel have specialized medical training, and are best prepared to serve your needs during this time.
• Our internship program is immediately suspended. We have no expected date of re-opening applications.
• We will not be providing ANY services outside of the State of Connecticut.
• If requested, we will take more steps to limit contact with our at-risk customers. If you have any concerns or specific requests, please let us know.
Effective Monday, March 23rd, all services will be open by appointment only. Please call 1‑203-744‑9871 to schedule a time that is convenient for you.
Thank you for being a Connecticut Computer Associates customer.
We take great pride in being your technology provider. If there’s any way we can better support your needs or those of someone you know, please contact us.
If you’re looking for more ways to protect yourself and your loved ones, check out the CDC website.