Search Engine Optimization (Calgary SEO ) is easily the most effective way to attract new clients towards your business. By implementing a well-guided strategy, you can make sure that targeted online traffic is being driven directly to you, instead of your competitors.
These work by making sure your business is immediately visible to potential customers that are already searching for your services or products – providing your business as a solution to their problem through just a simple online search.
By combining SEO with other paid marketing platforms such as Facebook Ads or Google Adwords, leads and purchases can be rapidly increased by as much as 10-30% within a month! MRC Calgary SEO consulting will suggest a combination of digital marketing strategies as a certain way to grow your business as much as possible.
You found us because we are good at what we do ! A lot of companies that provide search engine optimization can’t get their own sites on first page! ….do you think
they will do better with yours? Have a look at our rankings, We put our money where our mouth is!
But there’s A Catch…..
At MRC, we want to work with healthy businesses who are committed to long-term growth in their companies to ensure we can deliver optimum results. We view our Services as an ongoing strategy, and as all business owners know there are no shortcuts! Typically, most campaigns require at least 1 year of commitment to really get the most from the calgary SEO and digital marketing services that we provide.
Healthy companies that are established and looking to grow are those that gain the most success from our digital marketing and strategies by allowing us to act as an Search engine online partner to guide you through the digital marketing ‘jungle’.
We work with:
- Businesses looking for growth through Calgary internet marketing
- Established long-term businesses wanting to grow
- Marketing agencies / web design firms / business consultants needing help
We don’t work with:
- Payday loan companies
- Online gambling or pornography sites
- Startups with no clear goals for growth
- Businesses looking for quick rankings
More Information About Search Engine Optimization
Let’s consider some statistics about Calgary SEO Services , shall we? No pressure, just a few things to consider before you begin your SEO campaign and entice your share of the over 3.5 billion internet users to your website(s). Consider the following statistics, provided by the folks at searchenginepeople.com:
General Statistics About Calgary SEO
- On average, Google processes a mind-boggling 40,000 search queries every second, that equates to over 3.5 billion searches daily and 1.2 trillion searches annually worldwide. using search engine optimization you will have access to all these customers who use a search engine to find your service or product.
- An effective website must have effective long tail keywords as 50% of search queries are four words or longer .
- Quality content is an absolute must and is the way to get there. Excellent content can increase blog traffic by as much as 2,000%.
- The average length of top ranking pages on Google is 1,890 words.
- 72% of marketers say the single most effective tactic is to create relevant content.
Organic Local SEO
- 66% of distinct search queries result in one or more clicks.
- 93% of all traffic comes from a search engine based searches .
- Over 63% of all searches are performed using, you guessed it, Google.
- Search engines drive 300% more traffic to sites than social media.
- 87% of smartphone owners use a search engine at least once per day.
- 60% of clicks go to the top three websites in search engine results.
- Businesses with a strong keyword in their company name rank 1.5 spots higher in search engine results.
- 50% of visitors are more likely to click a result if the brand appears multiple times in search engine results.
- leads have a 14.6% close rate compared to only 1.7% for outbound leads such as print advertisements.
- 75% of users never click past the first page of search results.
- Inbound leads such cost 61% less than outbound leads such as direct mail or cold calling.
- Marketers using both organic SEO techniques and pay-per-click ads see an average of 25% more clicks and 27% more profits compared to using a single technique.
Local SEO Services in Calgary
- 50% of users who perform a local search on their smartphone visit a physical store within one day.
- 80 – 90% of shoppers read online reviews before buying a product.
Social Media Calgary
- 61% of all visits from social media websites come from Facebook.
- Posts longer than 1,500 words receive 68.1% more Tweets and 22.6% more Facebook likes.
- More than 2 billion searches are performed on Facebook daily.
- Companies are predicted to spend $79 billion on SEO by 2020.
- 40% of visitors will skip to a different search result if the first is not mobile friendly.
Blogging and Search Engine optimization
- Business-to-business marketers with blogs receive 67% more leads.
- Companies who blog receive 97% more site links than those who don’t.
- Companies who blog have 434% more indexed pages than those who don’t. That means more leads!
- Updating and republishing old blog posts can increase traffic more than 100%.
You are probably saying to yourself, “that’s a bit more overwhelming than I perhaps anticipated!”, or maybe you already feel overwhelmed at the thought, and that’s why you are here. Either way, we can take the stress and anxiety out of your online marketing related apprehensions. It is a stressful thought, wondering how you can get your piece of the Google pie by creating and maintaining effective website content, getting to the top of search engine results, finding and maintaining a social media presence, regularly generating original and engaging content, creating engaging blog campaigns, and then, of course, you must figure out how to stay on top. Oh, one other thing, if the above-mentioned list isn’t daunting enough, Google, by far the most utilized search engine, changes its search engine algorithm roughly 500 – 600 times annually!
We understand the ins and outs of Calgary SEO and can relieve the pressure you will feel when you consider taking the brunt of actualizing an Internet marketing plan yourself. We are all about marketing , so what benefits does digital marketing offer?
- More traffic, thus moving customers through your sales funnel.
- Improved sales overall.
- Greater return on investment because of your new promotional campaign.
- You will achieve higher rankings on Google search and internet searches in general.
- Increasing visibility of one of your most important assets, your brand.
- Putting your valuable dollars toward the most effective form of marketing for your business.
We can help by offering a full suite of services Calgary SEO(search engine optimization, pay-per-click campaigns, web analytics, and web design) and online marketing packages, designed to take the pressure off of you so you can do what you do best, run a successful and streamlined business and, of course, make money! One of the best things we offer you as a business owner is a feeling of involvement in your calgary SEO strategy. We offer 24/7 access into the inner-workings of your campaign and provide you monthly reports showing your ranking increases.We have 100% proven revolutionary online marketing skills , For this reason we can ensure you achieve online growth in your business. Call: 403-386-7427
We Are Google Certified!
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much does SEO typically cost?
We don’t believe that a SEO package fits all business , all of our search engine optimization packages are custom tailored to fit the the specific business. Pricing and action plans are specific to the niche. Please call us or fill in a form for quick quote.
What is included in your SEO packages?
We customize the package to the specific need and goals of the the business. Most local business get on page SEO , Link building packages , Google my business optimization , Postings and image optimization. We work on your rankings monthly to move “the needle” in whatever way we can. Simply put twe move your site up the rankings.
Will I have to sign a long-term contract?
All of our search engine optimization is month per month and we don not use contracts. However with that being said you will need to commit to 8 – 12 months to see results depending on competitiveness of the market.
What type of work will you be doing on my website?
We will be doing on page optimization, content creation, image optimization. Google my business optimization , weekly posting on Google my business , image creation and Geo optimization.
How will you measure success in my SEO campaign?
We start out with a base measurement of your current rankings , where you are in relation to keywords we are trying to target. We then measure those keywords each month. We also take an initial screen shot of calls and visits to your Google my business each month so you can see the increase of traffic and calls.
Will I receive regular reports on my current rankings?
Updates occur on the monthly date from your start point. So if we started on the 15th , the each month on the 15th you will receive a report