This gadget will create vectors for gears to be cut on a CNC. The gadget can
also edit gears that have been created previously incase you need to change any of the parameters mid job.
How It Works
This gadget works by taking the number of teeth, diamteral pitch, pressure angle along with a central bore and will create you the vectors to create toolpaths from.
Step By Step
How to use the Gear Maker gadget?
To use this gadget just follow these simple steps:
- Start a new job in Aspire or VCarve Pro
- Go to “Gadgets” on the toolbar and select the “Gear Maker” Gadget
- With the Gadget running you will have the following options
- Anchor Point: Specify where on the job to create the vectors
- Number of Teeth: Specify the number of teeth on each gear
- Diametral Pitch: How many teeth per inch/cm of its diameter