The programming languages group at the University of Pennsylvania has been a hub for understanding the essence of computation. Research topics include type theory, functional programming, formal verification, and logic.
Keep in Touch
Related Groups at Penn
PLClub Discussion Group
We meet on Fridays, 12 – 1:30pm at Levine 307.
- Talk about PLClub! Anyone is welcome.
- If it’s your first semester at PLClub, you have to PL.
- Lunch starts at 12:15pm.
- Talks start at 12:30pm.
- Talks go on as long as they have to, or until 1:30pm.
People of PLClub
- Kihong Heo – Postdoc, 2019. KAIST
- Joachim Breitner – Postdoc, 2019. DFINITY
- Brian Heath – Masters, 2019. Tortuga
- Woosuk Lee – Postdoc, 2018. Hanyang Univ.
- Robert Rand – Ph.D., 2018. Postdoc, UMD
- Richard Zhang – Masters, 2018.
- Nimit Singhania – Ph.D.,