- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Compatibility – 31.8mm and 35mm diameter handlebars.
- New clamp design is hinged for ease of installation.
- Supported Computers – Most Garmin Edge, Forerunner, and Touring models, including the new Garmin Edge 830, Edge 820, Edge 530, Edge 520, Edge 20 and Edge 25 models (Edge 1030 and Edge 1000 fits on the longer XL mount)
- Supported Camera’s: GoPro style action cameras and lights
- Weight – 55.4 grams
- Anodized Colors: Black, Red, Blue, Gunmetal
- Made in USA, Lifetime Guarantee
Our advanced co-polymer Garmin insert locks your computer in place with strength and security. Designed and tested extensively so that our replaceable insert breaks away instead of your computer tabs in the event of a crash or mishap.
Attention: ASSEMBLY BOLTS NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME.
K-EDGE Combo Mounts are NOT DESIGNED to hold a Cycliq Fly 12. Cycliq Fly 12 & Fly12CE users should choose from the K-EDGE Go Big line of mounts (K13-1440, K13-1420, K13-420). K-EDGE mounts co-polymer plastic computer inserts are designed to hold the corresponding computer ONLY (Garmin- black, WAHOO- blue, SIGMA – red), and breakaway in a crash to protect the computer body. K-EDGE Combo Mounts are designed to hold Garmin, WAHOO and SIGMA cycling computers and Go Pro, Shimano, Garmin VIRB X sized cameras and standard sized cycling lights (Light and Motion Urban or Niterider).
Please contact K-EDGE warranty manager Info@K-EDGE.com for questions or concerns. We highly suggest you follow the recommendations in the Garmin EDGE instructions that recommend use of the provided tether leash.